How do you produce visual content and use it to catch your audience’s attention?
- Build a consistent visual identity across platforms
- Outline a photography style, key photo characteristics, and image use on social media and your website. The visuals must be consistent, coherent, and speaking the same language.
- Connect with a value through visual storytelling
- Know what customers care about, and produce content with those values at the core.
- Source good visuals
- The right photo will engage your audience better than just any photo.
- Get started with video
- Video content captures attention.
- Short videos for social media can be shot with your iPhone or with professional video production
- Incorporate User-generated content
- In industries like travel, fashion and lifestyle visual content from customers can help present a balanced view of the brand.
- Make sure you have all relevant permissions before you using any customer visual
- Engage with graphics and infographics
- Use graphics and info graphics to demonstrate a concept visually
You do not have to use all visual storytelling tips. Start with one. Experiment and build you go.